NikkoMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the fun begins...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gm App <Click Here>

Go down 
AuthorMessage
STePh

Gm App <Click Here> Empty
PostSubject: Gm App <Click Here>   Gm App <Click Here> Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:27 am

Name: Steph

Contact Information: My msn is stephx94@hotmail.com , feel free to add me.

Time Zone: Erm sorry i 4got. But , Australia Brisbane.

Position (GM, Mod, Coder): Admin/GM

How long can you play? (Be specific with time): My playing hours are 5 - 6 hrs weekdays and longer hours weekends

Experience: My Experience as a Gm is 12 times and Admin 2 times.

Can you code? (If so, give an example of your previous works): i can't code but i might know a few people who can if ur interested.

Have you been a GM before? (If so, which server... try to give some evidence): i Have been Gm/Admin many times. ie: KrzyMs, DeathNoteMs, GhostMs

How are you going to improve the server? I like to hold events to keep the fun & joy in the server. i also like to help other players and chat with them when they're bored or just wanna talk.

Why should you be chosen? I should be chosen because i am highly experienced and can help the server grow.

Will you leave the server if you're not chosen? Depends, because usually i use my experience to help the server grow.

Last words *Optional*:

What would you do with a jar of mayonaisse (and nothing else)?: i would stick my hand in it Very Happy:D

Thanks for reading!
STePh
Back to top Go down
Justin

Gm App <Click Here> Empty
PostSubject: Gm app   Gm App <Click Here> Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:10 am

Name:Justin
Contact Information:justin1356@live.ca
Time Zone:Canada,Alberta
Position (GM, Mod, Coder):Any im a coder and a normal GM
How long can you play? (Be specific with time):2 hours on weekdays and on weekends 6 hours
Experience:ive been a Super GM over 10 times
Can you code? (If so, give an example of your previous works):I can only get them in a game srry but if u make me a gm i will show u in server
Have you been a GM before? (If so, which server... try to give some evidence):Blue Ms, Ranger Ms, MyDarkStoryMS,and much more
How are you going to improve the server?i will improve the server by helping everyone
Why should you be chosen?Because i have a lot of exp and i am active
Will you leave the server if you're not chosen?:NOPE even if im not i wont leave the server
Last words *Optional*:
What would you do with a jar of mayonaisse (and nothing else)?:Don't no wht tat is
Back to top Go down

Gm App <Click Here>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NikkoMs :: GM Applications-
Jump to: